Jonathan J. Bereman
My law career started in Chicago, Illinois, where I became a highly acclaimed divorce attorney. I have negotiated hundreds of favorable outcomes involving complex issues of business valuations, characterization of marital and non-marital assets of multimillion-dollar estates, child support, maintenance, and highly contested child related matters.
When out of the office, I enjoy spending time with my wife, daughter, and favorite wheaten terrier. We travel, hike, and occasionally watch a Seattle Mariners or Indiana Hoosiers game.
- Monday – Wednesday
- Post-Decree Modifications
- Child Custody
- Leading Lawyers Network “Emerging Lawyer,” 2015-19
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2020
Specialties / Practice Areas
Divorce and Legal separation, Family Law, Allocation of parental Responsibilities, Child Support, Protection Orders, Post-Decree Modifications of Custody, Child support, and Maintenance. Child custody, complex issues of business valuations, characterization of marital and non-marital assets of multimillion-dollar estates.
- Super Lawyers “Rising Star,” 2018-2020
- Leading Lawyers Network “Emerging Lawyer,” 2015-2019
- Legal Aid Society of Metropolitan Family Service, Volunteer Attorney and Member on the Associate Board
- Centro San Juan Diego of the Archdiocese of Denver, Volunteer Attorney