After law school, I served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Jane A. Tidball at the Jefferson County District Court. I assisted in managing her division’s civil, domestic, and criminal dockets. From this experience, I gained inside perspective for how judges evaluate, analyze, and decide complex legal issues. This valuable knowledge assists me every day in my practice. It allows me to develop particularized and effective strategies based upon the facts and circumstances of each case. Since working as a law clerk, I’ve worked at boutique family law firms in downtown Denver. In my free time, IJ enjoy running, traveling, skiing and the local restaurant scene.
- Tuesday – Thursday
- Same Sex Marriage
- Partitioning of Assets
- Common Law
- Boulder County Legal Services Volunteer
- Boulder County Bar Association
Specialties / Practice Areas
Mediation, Divorce and Legal Separation, Common Law Marriage, Marital Agreements, Co-Habitation Agreements, Allocation of Parental Responsibilities, Child Support and Maintenance, Post-Decree Modifications.
- Colorado Super Lawyers, Rising Star in Family Law, 2020
- 2019 Best Lawyers in Colorado, Law Week Colorado
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law Professional Mentoring Program, 2013 – 2017
- Metro Volunteer Lawyers (MVL), Volunteer, 2012 – Present
- GLBT Community Center of Colorado, 2015 – Present
- Summit County Family Intercultural Resource Center, 2018 – Present