Cynthia L. Ciancio
As founding shareholder of Ciancio Ciancio Brown, P.C. and head of the firm’s Family Law Group, my practice specializes in high asset divorces and complex child custody disputes. I am a certified mediator conducting both mediations and arbitrations for parties with or without lawyers. With over 20 years of experience exclusively in family law, and another four years prior as a Deputy District Attorney in Adams County, my peers perceive me as a highly skilled negotiator and litigator who is able to reach favorable results for my clients.
I have represented hundreds of people with a wide range of issues and mediated many more matters. I am a vigorous advocate for my clients’ interests, staying highly involved with every aspect of their case. I pride myself in knowing how to move a matter forward.
- Monday – Friday
- Complex Child Custody
- High Asset Divorce
- Top 100 Super Lawyers 2012-20
- 5280 Top 100 Lawyers, 2020
Specialties / Practice Areas:
Mediation & Arbitration, High Asset Divorce, Legal Separation, Complex Child Custody, Child Support, Child Relocation, and Allocation of Parental Responsibilities. Complex divorce cases. Cases that include business and property valuations, adversarial child relocation and child support cases.
- Award: Best Lawyer 2021 US News and World Report
- Award: 5280 Top 100 Lawyers, past 5 years
- Event – Host of Advanced Family Law Institute event December 5, 2020
- Event – Speaker: Strafford’s webinar on Addiction Related Issues in Divorce on Tuesday, December 8, at 1:00pm EST.